3.18.2011

What a dick!

...if you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands...I will bring on you sudden terror, wasting diseases and fever that will destroy your sight and sap your strength... I will set my face against you so that you will be defeated by your enemies; those who hate you will rule over you, and you will flee even when no one is pursuing you. I will punish you for your sins seven times over. I will multiply your afflictions seven times over, as your sins deserve... I will send wild animals against you, and they will rob you of your children, destroy your cattle and make you so few in number that your roads will be deserted....You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughter...I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars and pile your dead bodies on the lifeless forms of your idols, and I will abhor you. Blurbs from Leviticus 26: 14-30

Someone's singing, Lord, kumbayya;
Someone's singing, Lord, kumbayya;
Someone's singing, Lord, kumbayya,
O Lord, kumbayya.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...