4.27.2011

Jesus pleads the 5th.

"By what authority are you doing these things?" they asked. "And who gave you authority to do this?" Mark 11:28 Jesus said, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I am doing these things." Mark 11:33


Dear Jesus,
Just imagine the billions of people burning in hell that might have been saved had you just answered the question less dick-ishly. Perhaps words like the following might have helped, "My authority stems from the fact that I am actually GOD! I sent myself here as a man to save you ALL. And to prove it, I will turn you all into frogs for a few minutes...POOF!" 

Next time you decide to intervene here in the Middle East, perhaps you could be more precise in your messaging to avoid millennia of confusion.
Sincerely,
Confused Humans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...